Orthodontics / Teeth Straightening
Crooked and imperfect teeth can leave a bad impression on others when we first meet them. Also, it is often the case that we view those with perfect, straight teeth as being more attractive and healthy. If you suffer from tooth imperfections this may leave you feeling embarrassed and awkward in social situations; it may even affect how you live your life as a whole. Thankfully, Stardent provides modern brace solutions that make teeth straightening easier than ever before.
Advancements in dental technology and orthodontic techniques mean that individuals of all ages can achieve straighter teeth through discreet, comfortable and flexible treatment options. Modern methods will improve both dental functionality and smile aesthetics.
All orthodontic treatment at Stardent is carried out by our specialist orthodontist, Denise Taylor.
Options for straightening teeth available at Stardent include:
- Damon Braces: Combine the effectiveness of traditional teeth straightening methods with more modern solutions for a discreet and effective orthodontic solution.
- Clear Aligners: The discreet, removable aligners provide flexibility, comfort and effective results for patients.
- Inman Aligner: The removable aligner is an ideal choice to improve the aesthetics of the front teeth if you need results fast.
- Lingual STb Braces: Fitted onto the inner surface of the teeth and able to provide an improvement in dental function and smile aesthetics.
With so much choice in braces at Stardent there is a range of orthodontic irregularities that can be treated, including:
- Damon Braces: Effectively treat complex orthodontic cases such as crossbites, underbites and overbites.
- Clear Aligners: Treat less severe cases of crooked and twisted teeth..
- Inman Aligner: Effectively align the teeth that show when you smile; though they are not suitable for complex cases.
- Lingual STb Braces: Correct malocclusion, crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth and rotated teeth.
Benefits of Orthodontic Treatment
Modern braces provide benefits that really matter to modern patients, including:
- Discreet teeth straightening.
- Removable systems for flexibility in eating and oral hygiene maintenance.
- Comfortable treatment for varied lifestyles.
- Custom-designs and greater choices in brace systems.